This is the top choice in ILF risers for high-level Olympic recurve archers looking for shootability and adjustability, and it's also a super new offering for competitive barebow archers.
*Weight system sold separately
- String Tension Technology (patent-pending)
- This unprecedented advancement and innovation in recurve archery give the shooter the ability to adjust the string tension, which allows for a customized feel of your limbs
- Three distinct settings in the dovetail block
- Ultimate Performance - # 1 setting farthest from the tiller bolt, will achieve the highest level of string tension. Optimal for those looking for a more aggressive pull through the clicker in high pressure, high adrenaline situations
- Ultimate Smoothness - # 3 setting closest to the tiller bolt, the string tension is the lowest. This helps the limbs feel smoother through the clicker, especially during the last 1 to 2 millimeters of the draw cycle
- Hybrid - # 2 setting is the middle position, for those looking for a combination of performance and smoothness
- While this new technology allows archers to customize the feel of their limbs by adjusting their string tension, no changes are made to the overall tune of the bow for ultimate consistency and accuracy
- Improved dovetail block allows you to move your limbs laterally with solid locking set screws ensures nothing moves on you
- Patented limb rockers dynamically balance the limb tip from brace to full draw by rocking the limb with shims on either side of the limb at the dovetail block
- VertaTune plate system allows you to position your plunger in a high, medium, and low position allowing for 6mm of overall adjustment
- Laser etched graduated markings allow you to track the placement of your clicker along the VertaTune plate for precise and consistent adjustments
- Earl Hoyt Geometry
- Xceed Barebow Riser Weight System (sold separately) - delivering the stabilization package barebow shooters need to compete at the highest level
- Xceed Riser Pocket Weights (sold separately) - stackable weights 1.5 oz each (max 2 per pocket) allows for riser weight customization enabling you to fine tune your setup
- Length: 27"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Grand Prix Series (ILF) Hoyt limbs
HOYT Xceed recurve riser ด้ามธนู 27” (ILF)